CJV – EPFS Covid-19 Statement
Dear Valued Guest,
We hope you and your family are in good health. We are excited that we are open and
have safely hosted guests in the restaurant, on the zip line (other tours too!!) and in our
accommodations. Our communities have been through a lot over the last several months.
While there have been many changes in the world, what has remained the same is our
unrelenting commitment to your safety and to the safety of our team while providing you
with amazing service.
Good hygiene and sanitation have always been a major focus for our business. These
processes have now been further enhanced to help to ensure your safety and comfort,
during your visit or stay with us. These enhancements are based on the latest
recommendations by Belizean Authorities, in turn guided by, the U.S. Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration
(OSHA). We continually follow these agencies for any updates to ensure your optimal
safety. We would like to highlight some important information for your
consideration as you plan your holiday and activities:
· We are located in the jungle on more than 300 acres with fresh air and lots of space.
· For the next 6 months, we are limiting the number of overnight guests that we
accommodate to help minimize the potential for exposure.
· The areas of the property accessible to the public— reception area, restaurant and
restroom—will be disinfected multiple times per day.
Updated Guest Protocols
· Our office will communicate again with you within 14 days before your arrival to
ask screening questions.
· We ask that you observe Government of Belize laws that may be in place during
your stay in Belize. We will provide these to you before your arrival.
· We ask that you follow the recommendations for containing the spread of infection
from Covid-19 including through the practice of good hygiene and respiratory
· In order to adhere to principles of contact tracing as outlined by CDC, we will follow
up with you within 14 days after departure to inquire whether you have developed
any COVID-like symptoms. Your compliance with this is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely and gratefully,
Our CJV Team.