CJV – EPFS Covid-19 Statement
Dear Valued Guest,
We hope you and your family are in good health. We are excited that we are open and are safely hosting guests in our accommodations and restaurant as well as for tours including on our zip line!!
Our communities have been through a lot over the last several months.
While there have been many changes in the world, what has remained the same is our unrelenting commitment to your safety and to the safety of our team while providing you with amazing service.
Good hygiene and sanitation have always been a major focus for our business. These processes have now been further enhanced to help to ensure your safety and comfort, during your visit or stay with us. These enhancements are based on the latest recommendations by Belizean Authorities, in turn guided by, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We continually follow these agencies for any updates to ensure your optimal safety. We would like to highlight some important information for your consideration as you plan your holiday and activities:
- We are located in the jungle on more than 300 acres with fresh air and lots of space.
· For the period ahead, we are limiting the number of overnight guests that we
accommodate to help minimize the potential for exposure.
· The public areas of the property— reception area, restaurant and restroom and palapa—will be disinfected multiple times per day.
Updated Guest Protocols
- One of our Covid-19 Managers will communicate again with you within 14 days before your arrival to ask screening questions.
· We ask that you observe Government of Belize laws that may be in place during your stay in Belize. We will provide these to you before your arrival. You can also inform yourself by reading the protocols available on the website of our Tourism Board. In this regard, please visit: https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety
- We ask that you follow the recommendations for containing the spread of infection from Covid-19 including through the practice of good hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
· In order to adhere to principles of contact tracing as outlined by CDC, we will follow up with you within 14 days after departure to inquire whether you have developed any COVID-like symptoms. Your compliance with this is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely and gratefully,
Our CJV Team.